Placing an Order
Placing an order with Halcón Designs is a simple process. First an item is added to the Cart, followed by the Checkout where a cost breakdown of the items in the cart is displayed along with the shipping price. In the Checkout customer enters their name, delivery address, billing address and either their card details or they will be taken to PayPal to checkout there. Once they Pay button is pressed the order will be processed and money will be taken from the customers account.
Shipping is limited to the Europe and mainland US for the moment and will be shipped with The Royal Mail.
You can either email us at email@example.com or fill out the contact form on the custom built quadcopter page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Who We Are?
Our website address is: https://halcondesigns.co.uk. If you require further information contact us using the contact details above.
Personal data we collect and why we collect it
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 6 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
If you use the contact form on our website we will store your name, email address and contents of the email for the sole purpose of contacting you regarding your query.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who has access to your data?
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Third Parties and Payment
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal and/or Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Access rights may be passed on temporarily to specifically chosen third parties in the case of website maintenance.
Right To Cancel
After delivery of goods, the consumer has up to 14 days to cancel the order as long as goods are unopened and unused.